Brand: Mitra G
Product Name: Gluco Fit
Physical Properties: Herbal powder
Mitragyna speciosa Korth. 100 mg
Piper retrofractum Vahl. 60 mg
Piper sarmentosum Roxb. 60 mg
Piper interruptum Opiz. 60 mg
Plumbago indica L. 60 mg
Zingiber ligulatum Roxb. 60 mg
Phyllanthus urinaria L. 30 mg
Euphorbia hirta L. 30 mg
Terminalia citrina (Gaertn.) Roxb. ex Fleming. 10 mg
Terminalia arjuna (Roxb. ex DC.) Wight & Arn. 10 mg
Terminalia bellirica (Gaertn.) Roxb. 10 mg
Phyllanthus emblica L. 10 mg
- Lower blood sugar levels
- Balance and nourish the body
Directions: Take 2 – 4 capsules twice a day before meals (breakfast and dinner).
Route of Administration: Oral (Capsule)
- The product may induce nausea and vomiting.
- The product may result in Hypoglycemia.
- Do not consume this product if you are pregnant, nursing, undergoing a medical condition or consuming alcohol.
- Do not consume for more than 7 days unless directed by a physician.
- Do not take this product if you are allergic to Mitragyna speciosa Korth. (Kratom).
Warnings and Precautions:
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- This product affects blood sugar levels which may result in hypoglycemia .
- Consult a physician prior to use if you have any health problems or concerns.
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**Should eat varieties of the five food groups in an appropriate proportions.
Storage Conditions: Store in a dry place at room temperature and protect from sunlight and moisture.
Distributed By: Dr.Kratom Bio Co.,LTD 255 Bangna-Trat 3, Bangna Nuea, Bangna, Bangkok 10260