Kratom water is one of the natural alternatives used for a long time in Southeast Asia for traditional health care, or “Nam Thom” for short, is best known for relieving aches and pains, increasing endurance,
. In the hut, it interacts with the receptors of the body and stimulates the release of endorphins that help relieve pain. Unlike prescription painkillers, cottage water is a natural alternative to However, it should not be used for too long periods of time, as it can have negative effects.
The benefits of kratom drink
- Nourishes: kratom drink helps to work hard. Not easily hungry. Be more focused. Therefore, laborers often prefer to drink.
- Pain Treatment: Helps treat aches, wounds, inflammation, muscle relaxation. Apply for pain relief instead of morphin.
- Helps sleep: helps treat insomnia and sedatives, making it possible to fall asleep faster and longer.
- Cure diarrhea: The substance in kratom drink helps treat diarrhea, cure dysentery, reduce peristalsis of the small intestine.
- Helps mood and tone: Alkaloids in kratom drink normalize the mood of the drinker, relieve anxiety, relax more.
Consumption of kratom drink
It is important to remember that kratom should be used responsibly and used in the right amount. If you drink overdose, it can cause side effects or harmful effects to the body, such as lack of appetite, headache, constipation, vomiting, sun allergy, dry mouth, etc.
In medicine, it is recommended that in the consumption of kratom drink should not exceed 5 leaves per day or in an amount not exceeding 10-25 g per day. After boiling, the pulp should be filtered out before drinking. It is best to drink quality kratom drink that is free from impurities that can harm your health.
Who should avoid kratom drink
The persons listed below should not drink kratom drink as it may cause danger to life.
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- People with alcohol addiction
- People with mental disorders
- People with heart disease
It can be seen that kratom drink has both you and harm, so it should be chosen appropriately according to the doctor’s recommendation to be beneficial to health, including those who drink or use it should study and fully understand for their own good health in choosing to use it as a medicine.