“Bai Thom” is a term used to refer to kratom leaves, which was named and called by leaf power teenagers who regularly use kratom. Leaves power teen is a social term for people who regularly take advantage of the properties of the kratom. Stem leaves have been used for therapeutic purposes for centuries in Southeast Asia, but in recent years, people in North America and Europe began to discover the many benefits of this plant. In this article we will take a closer look at the types and properties of kratom leaves.
What is a kratom leaves ?
kratom leaves is a tropical plant native to Southeast Asia and their leaves are used for medicinal purposes. There leaves are dark green and glossy, and have a bitter taste when chewed. Currently, there leaves are processed into various products, including powders, capsules, extracts and tinctures. The most commonly used product in the consumption of kratom leaves are tea.
Features of the kratom leaves
The tub contains two main active ingredients, mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine, which react with the brain’s opioid receptors. This reaction can relieve pain, improve mood, and boost energy. The substances in kratom leaves can also interact with serotonin and norepinephrine receptors, giving them antidepressant and anxiety-reducing properties. The most popular kratom species in Thailand are red stem species, cucumber varieties (green stem), Giant species (serrated edge/ganggang)
Benefits of kratom leaves
There are many benefits that have been endorsed by scientific research.
- Pain relief: Can be used to relieve chronic pain such as
, Rheumatism and migraines with drinking and eating
- Improve mood and tone: Help improve your mood and relieve depression and anxiety by chewing, eating or boiling drink
- Increased power: Boosts muscle energy levels to help you focus or stay focused for longer
- Reduces addiction: Leaf is widely used to correct opioid addiction and withdrawal symptoms
How to consume kratom leaves
Leaves can be consumed in different ways according to the processing of the product:
- Tea: This is the most common way to consume tubular leaves. By boiling the leaves in hot water and extracted into cottage tea
- Capsules: kratom capsules are popular because they are convenient to use and yes, in more precise administration of medicines to patients.
- Powdered: kratom leaves powder are usually used in dried form, but it can also be added to desserts or ready-to-eat smoothies.
- Extracts: Extracted leaves are usually more potent, but it is necessary to know the side effects or understand the safe proportions.
Side effects of kratom leaves
While knowing what benefits kratom leaves are. It is important to note that it can cause side effects, especially when it is misused or excessive. Potential side effects of kratom leaves include:
- Nausea and vomiting
It can be consumed in a variety of ways, including teas, capsules, powders and extracts, but it is important to note that the abuse of their leaves can lead to side effects such as nausea, vomiting, constipation, dizziness and headaches of teenage power leaves. Overall, there leaves of kratom are a cost-effective option, and you should consult with a healthcare professional or tinnitus before opting for the beneficial properties of this plant.